1. Plastic bags according to the material can be divided into OPP, CPP, PP, PE, PVA, EVA, composite bags, co-extruded bags and so on.
CPP non-toxic, can be compound, transparency than PE good, slightly worse hardness. Soft texture, PP transparency, PE softness.
PP hardness lower than the OPP, can be stretched (two-way stretch) pull into a triangle, bottom seal or side seal
PE has formalin, slightly less transparent
PVA soft texture, good transparency, is a new environmentally friendly materials, water-soluble, raw materials imported from Japan, expensive, more widely used in foreign countries
OPP transparency is good, hardness is strong
Composite bag sealed strength can be printed, the ink will not fall off
Coated bags are transparent, soft and printable
2. Plastic bags according to the product structure and use can be divided into: plastic woven bags and plastic film bags
- Express Bag Classification
- The Basic Use Of Plastic Bags
- Classification Of Plastic Bags
- Is The Disposable Cups An Environmentally Frien...
- The Advent Of Plastic Bags
- The Composition Of Plastic Bags
- The Digital Sign At The Bottom Of The Quilt
- Plastic Cup Harm
- Disposable Paper Cups With Hot Water Is Easy To...
- How To Get Rid Of Plastic Cups?
- Custom Plastic Cups
- Demystifying The Development Of China Water Cup
- Paper Cups Made Of Materials
- Did You Notice These Points When Using These Fo...
- How Should The Paper Cup Be Selected?
- What Do You Know About Paper Cup Features?