With the development of life, people have higher and higher requirements for one of the winning products in life. Today, Xiaobian will share the knowledge about paper cups for everyone, and hope to help you choose custom paper cups:
Paper cups are divided into: Single-sided PE coated paper cups and double-sided PE coated paper cups Single-sided PE coated paper cups: Paper cups produced with single-sided PE coated paper are called single PE paper cups (common domestic market paper cups, most of the advertising paper cups) It is a single-sided PE coated paper cup), which is expressed in the form of: a smooth PE coating on the side of the paper cup;
Double-sided PE coated paper cups: Paper cups produced with double-sided PE coated paper are called double-sided PE paper cups. The expressions are as follows: PE coating on the inside and outside of the paper cup
Paper Cup Size: We measure the size of the paper cup in ounces (OZ). For example: 9 ounces, 6.5 ounces, 7 ounce paper cups, etc., which are common on the market.
Oz (OZ): Ounce is a unit of weight, which stands for: 1 ounce of weight equivalent to 28.34 ml of water,
It can be expressed as follows: 1 ounce (OZ) = 28.34 ml (ml) = 28.34 g (g)
Paper cups: At home, we call 3- to 18-ounce (OZ) cups as paper cups, and regular paper cups can be produced on our LBZ-LI or LBZ-L paper cup forming machines.
Note: Paper cup machine paper cup machine is different machine, LBZ-LI & LBZ-L paper cup forming machine is used to produce 3-18 oz paper cup; LBZ-LII & LBZ-LIII paper bowl forming machine is used to produce 20-60 oz Paper bowl
The most common specifications are mainly 3 ounces, 6.5 ounces, 7 ounces, 8 ounces, 9 ounces, and 12 ounces.
(1) [ounce (abbreviation oz)], the transliteration of English ounce, translated into Hong Kong by Ans. Inch weight unit of measure. One-sixteenth of a pound. The old name is English or two. The symbol is ounce or oz.
(2) A mass unit of constant weight, equal to 1/16 lb., or approximately equal to 28.3495 gram.
(3) A quality unit of the drug balance or troy, equal to 480 grains or 31.1034768 grams.
(4) Chinese Pinyin is àngsī
Liquid ounce: is the unit of measure of capacity, symbol oz
1 inch liquid ounce = 28.3495231 ml (1/5 inch and ear)
1 US liquid ounce = 29.571 ml (1/4 US and ear)
3 ounces is about 60 ml
6.5 ounces is about 200 ml
7 ounces is about 220 ml
8 ounces is about 240 ml
9 ounces is about 250 ml
12 ounces is about 350 ml
In practice, we often don't know the concept of ounces in China. We can use quantitative specification data to record, that is, the diameter x is low by x height.
3 ounces (52mmx36mmx50mm)
6.5 ounces (72mmx53mmx70mm)
7 ounces is about (73mmx53mmx78mm)
8 ounces is about (74mmx53mmx85mm)
9 ounces is approximately (75mmx53mmx88mm)
12 ounces (80mmx53mmx110mm)
Depending on the application, each size of the cup has its own focus:
3 ounces: tasting paper cups, try paper cups
6.5 ounces: coffee cup, gift paper cup, 4S shop, reception paper cup, etc.
7 ounces: gift paper cup, hospitality paper cup, corporate image paper cup
8 ounces: gift paper cup, hospitality paper cup, corporate image paper cup
9 ounces: corporate image paper cup, hospitality paper cup
12 ounces: Coke Cup, Soy Milk Cup, Drink Cup
Paper selection: Based on market price, cost, size and market positioning.
Paper cup quality: Regardless of the machine factor, the better and heavier the paper, the better the quality.
Market paper cup: commonly used 135---210 gsm single PE paper;
Advertising paper cup: commonly used 190---280 gsm single PE paper;
Export paper cup: commonly used 190---280 gsm double PE paper;
Market paper bowl: commonly used 160---220 gsm paper;
Instant noodle bowl: On the market, Master Kong, Uniform 100 and other instant noodle bowls, the inner bowl uses a single PE paper of about 250gsm, and the outer coat uses about 250gsm of gray-white paper.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The Type Of Cup
- What kind of paper cup is the best？
- Traditional coffee cups can be divided into thr...
- The Basic Characteristics Of Plastic Bags
- Paper Cups Of Raw Materials
- How Does The Courier Bag Seal?
- Disposable Plastic Cups
- The harm of plastic bags
- How to identify cold cups and hot cups
- How Does The Courier Bag Seal?
- What is the process of making disposable cups?
- Can the paper cup be placed in the microwave?
- Paper cup processing knowledge
- How does the paper cup test the quality of the ...
- Simple style may affect the advertising paper c...
- Can disposable paper bowls be degraded?
- Paper bowls should pay attention to the printin...
- Can I use a paper bowl to heat things in a micr...
- How much do you know about the paper cup standa...
- What are the advantages and uses of custom pape...