Paper Biodegradable Disposable Cups with Lids
Description: 1. Cup body covered with PLA lamination, can be filled into high temperature hot water, no leakage. 2. Thick paper edge, not overturned, no deformation, more durable. 3. Environmental flexo printing, no smell and eco-friendly. 4. The bottom of cups with spiral design, indentation...
1. Cup body covered with PLA lamination, can be filled into high temperature hot water, no leakage.
2. Thick paper edge, not overturned, no deformation, more durable.
3. Environmental flexo printing, no smell and eco-friendly.
4. The bottom of cups with spiral design, indentation closely, prevent leakage.
1. Why PLA is also called "Corn Plastic"?
As PLA is derived from natural, renewable, starch rich crop such as corn, potato, people also call it "Corn plastic".
2. How does PLA decompose?
Under compost condition, PLA will decompose into lactic acid when polymers are broken down. Lactic acid will decompose into water and carbon dioxide by bacteria.
3. How long does it take for PLA to decompose?
It will take 90-180 days under compost condition according to different size and thickness of the products.
4. What is compost condition?
Compost condition refers to the co-existence of three key elements:
1) high temperature (58-70°C).
2) high humidity.
5. Will PLA products start decompose under normal temperature?
No, it will not. Same as the petroleum-based plastic products. PLA products can be used under normal condition. However, as PLA is not heat-resistant, it is recommended to be used under the temperature of 50°C.
6. Any special precautions for PLA storage and delivery?
Storage: Dry, ventilated and cool environment with optimal temperature under 40°C.
Delivery: Prevent from direct sunshine and pressing; use strong caton box; control temperature during container load by applying insulated materials.
7. Can our existing machines and molds for petroleum-based plastic produce PLA products?
Yes. Machines and molds for petroleum-based plastic products can produce PLA products by adjusting the mold temperature and relevant production techniques as per the characteristics of PLA.
8. Which areas shall we pay attention during the production of PLA products?
· Moisture content of the material
Founded in 2009, Condon Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is a wholly foreign-owned enterprise located in Shanghai Caohejing Development Zone, Songjiang High-tech Park.
As a professional importer & exporter, our main import goods are innovative products from Taiwan and mainland China.
Currently, our main business is importing and selling Innovative, patent disposable paper cups, most popular and bestselling PLA transparent plastic cups, and top brands of cup lids,cup sleeves,plastic and wooden spoon,fork,knife,plastic bags,paper bags,food containers, paper napkin, plastic straws,etc.from both Taiwan and mainland China.
We have warehouse and exhibition hall in Shanghai, and can supply you high quality goods timely. We warmly welcome customers from all over the world contact us for business.