(1) the use of high-pressure polyethylene plastic bags:
A, food packaging: pastries, candy, roasted seeds and nuts, biscuits, milk powder, salt, tea and so on;
B, fiber packaging: shirts, clothing, needle cotton products, chemical fiber products;
C, daily chemical packaging.
(2) the use of low-pressure polyethylene plastic bags:
A, garbage bags, bacteria bags;
B, convenient bags, shopping bags, handbags, vest bags;
C, fresh bags;
D, woven bags inside the bag
(3) the use of polypropylene plastic bags:
Mainly used for packaging textiles, needle cotton products, clothing, shirts and so on.
(4) the use of PVC plastic bags:
A, gift bag;
B, luggage bags, needle cotton packaging bags, cosmetics bags;
C, (zipper) file bag, information bag.
- Express Bag Classification
- Classification Of Plastic Bags
- Is The Disposable Cups An Environmentally Frien...
- The Advent Of Plastic Bags
- The Composition Of Plastic Bags
- Plastic Bag
- The Digital Sign At The Bottom Of The Quilt
- Plastic Cup Harm
- Disposable Paper Cups With Hot Water Is Easy To...
- How To Get Rid Of Plastic Cups?
- Custom Plastic Cups