One of the materials used in photography is "glue cotton", which is a "nitro" solution, that is, nitrate and ether in alcohol and ether solution. When it was used to stick the photosensitive chemicals on the glass to produce similar material similar to today's photographic film.
In the 1850s, Parkes looked at the different ways to deal with cotton. One day, he tried to mix glue and camphor. To his surprise, the mixture produced a flexible, hard material. Parks called the substance "Parkson", that is the earliest plastic.
- Express Bag Classification
- The Basic Use Of Plastic Bags
- Classification Of Plastic Bags
- Is The Disposable Cups An Environmentally Frien...
- The Composition Of Plastic Bags
- Plastic Bag
- The Digital Sign At The Bottom Of The Quilt
- Plastic Cup Harm
- Disposable Paper Cups With Hot Water Is Easy To...
- How To Get Rid Of Plastic Cups?
- Custom Plastic Cups